Developed a website?
Want to popularise it?
Don’t want to spend on ads?
Go for Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) services.
SEO is an abbreviation for search engine optimization that helps to increase the traffic on your website through organic search engine results. It permits you to attract the number of online visitors to your website who are genuine.
A search engine provides you a list of websites, whenever you enter your search in the search bar and often, there are thousands of results for your search. So, a search engine uses Search Engine Optimization to make a list of these results and to decide which website to put at the top.
There are two types of SEO:
On Page SEO: It refers to all the activities for a website to improve organic visibility. Some of the activities are the following:
• Meta Title: A title tag is an HTML a character that indicates the title of the web page.
Primary Keyword – Secondary Keyword | Brand Name
8-foot Green Widgets – Widgets & Tools | Widget World
Google usually displays 50 to 60 characters of the title tag. If titles are kept below 60 characters, about 90% of the titles are probably displayed properly.
• Meta Description: Meta description can be of any length, but Google usually allows only up to 155 to 160 characters.
• XML Sitemap: An XML Sitemap helps Google scrawl through your website.
• Keyword Research: This is a core SEO task that involves identifying popular words and phrases people enter into search engines -make in an attempt to figure out what to rank for.
• Website Speed: It was announced by Google in 2010 that page speed will have an effect on the ranking of a website. It refers to the time for which the visitor has to wait before your website completely loads.
• Website Optimization: It is one of the most important things a webmaster would do. It includes selecting appropriate keywords for the website and title optimization.
• Content Marketing: Content Marketing involves moving a website visitor through the sales funnel by offering them helpful, interesting and attractive content pieces.
Off Page SEO: It refers to all the activities which are used for link building and increase the number of backlinks for your website. It includes the following activities:
• Blog Submission: Blogging is important for a SEO expert as it allows the user to add to your website fresh content on a daily basis.
• Article Submission: It refers to writing articles related to the content you post on your website, for example, an online business, and adding them to popular article submission directories.
• Social Bookmarking: Social bookmarking Reddit is highly ranked by search engine algorithms. It provides visitors with a special identity.
• Video Sharing: Providing a video on your website with the content boosts the ranking.
• Outreach and Promotion: There are numerous platforms that help you promote your website. By promoting your website, you target a larger number of audience.
SEO companies will offer you the best SEO to make your website visible for search engines. You need to get SEO services from a reputed SEO company to increase your business sales and ROI.